EDUCATION IN THE FUTURE( advent of technology)
Over the past decade, the great development of technology has had a strong impact on education, creating changes in the model of human resource training. These are the challenges that traditional education will have to face to adapt to the very “nw” and “different” labor market in the near future. A revolution in education is needed, allowing people around the world to exploit the opportunities created by the advent of technology.
Education does not fall from the sky, education is not free, education determines the future of children, families, localities and the country. Education is everything, the door to being able to change the future of the nation. So, how should we think, how should we approach to support 0.0 areas to go up to the education platform based on 4.0 technology?
Will the internet be enough? Will the program be renewed every few years to keep up with the requirements of the world?
The audience here includes everyone in the world who always want to update new educational trends, supplement knowledge and skills to help students discover themselves, change their vision and achieve success in life. living. Future education will also allow learning to be personalized to students according to their abilities.
Currently, many educational institutions have been applying artificial intelligence (AI) to their management, renovating teaching methods and achieving initial results. In the future, artificial intelligence will help education open a new era. Artificial Intelligence (AI) impacts everyone’s life. The education industry is no exception. The impact of technology on the education industry will not only change the way it is communicated, but also the way students perceive education. Education 4.0, or the future of education as many call it, will change teaching and learning methods to make students future ready:
– Learning has become so easy through technology and other electronic means. Today, we can track every student and every learner. One can learn from professors of top universities just by sitting at his home.
– Flexible learning space and home schooling trend.
– We can move towards a progressive, intellectual, knowledge-driven and future-ready world. Knowledge is something everyone wants to achieve, through technology we can now learn anything anytime, anywhere. Every piece of information we want to get is on the internet.
– When integrating technology in specific areas facilitates more efficiency; Educational programs will now contain many skills that require human knowledge and personal interaction. This will lead to a greater emphasis on imparting specialized knowledge to students in existing courses. This means that schools will provide more opportunities for students to acquire real-world skills that are relevant to potential job opportunities. Therefore, the school’s curriculum will now include advanced subject knowledge that can help students practice in the future.
– Bringing people specific experiences in all fields and aspects.
Education 4.0 will train students to apply theoretical knowledge and use human reasoning to test models and predict trends.
This 4.0 education will teach us organizational skills, time management skills and collaboration skills, which they can use further in their academic and employment careers.
– The role of the classroom will change in that theoretical knowledge will be transmitted outside the classroom while practical knowledge or experience will be transmitted directly.- Challenging “unnamed” professionsal.
Future education is understood as a modern education system that applies outstanding scientific and technological achievements of the 4.0 industrial era and meets the development needs of the world. In which learners are educated in interdisciplinary knowledge and skills, especially management skills and machine control skills. Education 4.0 is developed as an ecosystem, where all elements are linked together. through cyberspace and cloud computing. The teaching and learning relationship is expanded not only between teachers and students but also students with students, students with people around, students with open sources of knowledge.
With its pervasiveness, the 4.0 revolution has created a change in the labor market in all aspects, especially for professional qualifications. It is that requirement that has transformed the educational environment, which only focused on transmitting academic knowledge, to now be renewed by providing learners with knowledge of skills including practical skills, job skills, and practical skills. group work, creative thinking skills, critical skills…. The 4.0 revolution in education also forces learners to actively change and be more active in their learning Traditional educational model, Pursuing qualifications or common standards of society will no longer be of much value. Future generations need to have an appropriate educational orientation to discover and develop the values of each individual, where the role of parents is extremely important. From an objective point of view, it can be seen that a new and potential labor market is waiting for future generations. However, how to train human resources to meet the criteria of professions that do not yet exist is a big challenge for educators.
– Thorough personalization in teaching (Personalized Learning)
– Distance learning.
Education 4.0 will also allow learning to be personalized for students according to their abilities
– Selected educational and learning tools
Project-based learning: Students should be familiar with project-based learning during their secondary education. This part of Education 4.0 will teach them organizational skills, time management skills and collaboration skills, which they can use further in their academic and employment careers.
– Analyze data.
– Change the exam model and assessment
– Smart classroom, online learning
– Opportunity to realize the positive ideas of education
– Learning based on individual level.
– The relationship between teachers and students will change: Teachers play more of a role of guides than holders of knowledge. Students have complete autonomy, learning on their own in the way they feel is best for them. In the future, employers may not be interested in degrees but more about the content of the curriculum and how it solves real-world problems.
– Students in each class are separated by level and skill: Due to the rich number of teachers and unlimited teaching space, classes will have fewer and fewer students, creating a in-depth curriculum.
Education 4.0 will enable learning anywhere, anytime as e-learning tools and applications will provide opportunities for distance learning, self-study. Schools and colleges are turning to smart classrooms where concepts are explained with the help of visual aids. Knowledge is something everyone wants to achieve, through technology we can now learn anything anytime, anywhere. Every piece of information we want to get is on the internet. We just need to be curious enough to learn! In short, education in the future thrives so that people will learn in many different times and places
BECAUSE. BY WHAT?
– The eLearning tools provide distance learning, self-learning features. The classroom models will be reversed, which means that students will learn the theory first at home, then the practical part will be conducted in class under the direct supervision of the instructor.
– Teachers can teach from anywhere in the world thanks to 3-D virtualization technology and virtual reality glasses- Information appears everywhere: Students will be overwhelmed by the continuous, important amount of knowledge. is to understand what is essential and essential. Students in each class are segregated by level and skill
– Pen, paper, board or chalk are only in memory and have been completely replaced by electronic touch boards
– 3D printers on all materials, laser cutters are everywhere: This helps students make experimental models or manual exercises easily.
– Class time will be more vivid thanks to 360-degree images, virtual reality glasses, virtual 3-D images: The course materials will therefore be much more vivid. A Spanish teacher can take the class through Mexico City to meet locals and practice conversations using virtual reality glasses. In Geography or Astronomy class, the entire Milky Way galaxy will be visualized around students thanks to hologram technology.
– Every student who comes to school will have a robot to help: Those are the prospects that are not too far away when life is supported by technology.
– Internet is everywhere at incredible speed: Students are connected to information around the world in virtual space and anyone can make a request to the global community to help solve a problem. subject.